Whether you are switching from another provider or starting up a mystery shopping program for the first time, we will guide you through the process to ensure that every detail is customized to your needs at the outset.
The first step is a discovery call with our President, Kurt Eddins, to determine your program goals and spec out what you want the shops to look like. From there, you will receive a proposal with a full breakdown of the pricing and schedule as well as our deliverables and terms under the agreement. You may also schedule a follow-up meeting with him to review the proposal and receive a live demo of the reporting dashboard as well.
Once the proposal is agreed upon and signed, there are several key items that need to be reviewed and taken care of before we can begin to post shops:
- Report templates – You will be provided with standard templates for your industry that you may mark up with changes (either on paper and scanned or within Excel, Adobe, etc.) and send back to us. Our team will then make the requested changes and send them back to you for final approval.
- Locations – We need the addresses, phone numbers, and preferred names for all locations, as well as any hierarchy associated (regions, districts, etc.)
- Users – Who would you like to receive the emailed shop reports for which location(s)? We can also give people access to the dashboard without receiving the emails.
- Invoice recipient(s) – We can include up to 2 people on the monthly invoice emails.
- Payment method – We accept checks as well as automatic credit card or ACH processing. For smaller groups, we can accommodate billing for each location if necessary.
- Start date – Give us the final green light to begin!
Once we have everything finalized, our Client Help Desk team will officially “post” the first round of shops to the system. Typically, you will have your first shop completed within a week or two, depending on the shop type and location. This is what happens next from there:
- Kurt will follow up with you to ensure you received the first report and make sure it didn’t go to your spam or junk folder (this happens periodically).
- At this time, you will also be provided with your login information to the dashboard and our user guide so you can begin to navigate your way around.
- Shop report emails come from firstname.lastname@example.org – This is also a shared inbox internally for our team, so please feel free to respond directly to this email with questions or day-to-day needs related to the program.
- You may communicate with Kurt regarding partnership-level concerns or questions about the pricing or agreement. If you reach out to him directly requesting template changes, new users to be added, or things along these lines, he will likely forward your message to the Client Help Desk for resolution. As long as all details are provided, your request will be handled very quickly.
We take immense pride in the support we provide for all clients. Our focus is always on flexibility, transparency, speed, and quality to ensure that you are receiving the maximum return on investment from your program with us.
Successful onboarding requires good communication and involvement from both parties – After a month or two shops, you may see that changes are needed. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions in this process.